- Performs reviews of site plan and subdivision applications for County Planning Board approval.
- Assures that development impacts on county roads and/or drainage facilities are both anticipated and mitigated.
- Ensures that development proposals are integrated with county corridor wide capital improvement plans.
- Evaluates development proposals with respect to master plan elements including transportation needs, redevelopment, and open space.
- Presents draft conditional approval reports to the County Planning Board with recommendation for action.
Area Assignments for Planners
View or contact the Development Review Team.
|Alan Camlet||Eric Timsak||Michael Varner|