CIACC: Children’s Interagency Coordinating Council
|The CIACC meets monthly and is open to anyone who wishes to join in our efforts. Take a look at the schedule to the left for details on meeting dates and location. Our CIACC members are dedicated to working in partnership with state officials, local leaders, families and service providers to address the emotional wellness and developmental needs of children who require specialized support and treatment.
The CIACC recognizes that the system of care for children can be confusing and difficult to navigate. The CIACC Coordinator and all of its members are able to help anyone find answers to questions and help guide you through the complex system of care.
- Learn about New Jersey's Children's System of Care
- Family Supports and Resources»
- CIACC Partners and Their Services»
- CIACC School and Community Liaison Project
- View meeting minutes and agendas»